Saturday, December 31, 2016

About Me & This Blog


I figured the first post I should do is a post with a little bit about me and this blog.
For starters this blog is about books (obviously). I originally had this post and a few others on WordPress but annoyed with the creative limits and decided to stick with Blogger. Here I will be posting book reviews, book shelf updates, book hauls, and more bookish posts. I used to love books, reading to escape was one of my favorite things to do as a child but as I got older books weren't as important to me. I would read on and off throughout my teenage years but last year before I moved I owned around 20 books and I sold most of them in a yard sale before I moved into my first apartment. Then I started reading again and I stumbled upon booktube and I've been hooked ever since. My next post will have a bookshelf update of before and after I started collecting again and you'll be able to see the huge difference, and I've only just begun.

As a child my favorite books were the Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder and the Narnia series by C.S Lewis. I also loved books by authors like Barbra Park, Beverly Clearly, Lois Lowry, and  many more.

Now a few favorites of mine are Looking for Alaska by John Green, Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, and the Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray but I have to say I haven't read alot lately so these can change at any point.
I'm not sure what genre I like the most as I tend to read plenty of different genres and I like to at least give a book a chance regardless of the genre. I've found myself liking genres I'd never expect to like so I recommend at least trying out different genres.

And to end this post I'll add a few facts about me. My name is Haley Isabella and I'm 23 years old. I'm from West Virginia. I love art, I make polymer clay charms/jewelry and I customize Blythe dolls/dolls clothes.  I love photography as well.



That's pretty much it for my first post, I'll try to post at least once a week.
<3|Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment