Saturday, December 31, 2016

Huge Decemeber Thrift / Christmas Gift Book Haul

I'll start off this post by saying this haul is insanely huge, for two reasons.
Reason number 1 ; I recently started recollecting books, so I feel the need to get a lot.
Reason number 2 ; these books were all SO cheap. Most of them were 10 cents each and I think the most I spent on any of the books was $2 for a book set and maybe $1 each for a few.
Every book I purchased myself was second hand, from Habitat for Humanity, Goodwill, or online. I also got a few books for Christmas as well, so let's get started.

ac3963d1-0917-4f31-8b20-5c7d545c0178

I'll start with Christmas, I got a total of 15 books for Christmas. Including quite a few books by Ellen Hopkins, who I absolutely love, my boyfriend got a bundle of books of hers for $22, which is quite a steal! He also got me an autographed copy of If I Stay by Gayle Forman from Book Outlet which is also where he got the other (minus The Glass Castle) books. 

C9EC6F7E-26F4-4BE4-9519-E5FDDA0BB6D1.jpg

Next up are the books I got from Habitat for Humanity, I got a lot because they were all 10 cents each with the exception of the Vampire Academy 4 book set, which was $2, still an amazing deal. Most of these are books I just picked up because they sounded familiar or because they seemed interesting, so we'll see how that goes.


Now we're on to the Goodwill books, the most I paid per book was $1, the rest were 50 cents each because of Goodwill's end of the year 50% off sale and I'm definitely not complaining. I was pretty excited to find the Outlanders first 3 books but not so much now because I'm afraid to start such a long series, but in time I will read them. I was also insanely excited to find the Jane Austen books, I want to find the person that donated and thank them.


Books I forgot to mention that I got in December was Me Before You which I purchased online and After You which I got from Goodwill but forgot to post it in the photo because I am currently reading it.


And the last two books that I got this month were an Advanced Readers Copy (ARC) and a book from a publisher to read for reviews. I've already posted a review on the ARC of Romeo and What's Her Name and I'll be reading The Convenient Escape.


 Here is a photo of all the new books I got in December, there is a total of 92 books!

My favorite book out of this haul would have to be ;


Thanks for reading, did you receive any books for Christmas? If so which ones? If there's too many to post, just comment which was your favorite?
<3/Bella






No comments:

Post a Comment