Thursday, March 2, 2017

How I Got JoJo Moyes Autograph for Me Before You Book


Most people have heard of Me Before You because not only is it a popular book but it was made into a movie. If you go through my older blog posts you'll see that I read Jojo Moyes books Me Before You and After You and I loved them, they now sit on a shelf with my favorite books.  I've also began collecting autographed books for my favorite books/authors. This is hard for me because I live in a small town with one local used bookstore that doesn't really have signings. So I looked online, I found some reasonably priced books but none of my favorites so I did my research and found that you can email certain people and they will send you an autograph photo/book plate. So I emailed JoJo Moyes.


I sent the email on January 8th and I received her autograph today, March 2nd.  I never got an email back so I really wasn't expecting it. When I got a medium sized envelope in the mail from the UK I was a little confused but I opened it and found a photo and bookplate and it literally made my day.


I've already stuck the bookplate into Me Before You as you can see from the photos but I thought I would blog about this incase someone else wanted to get her autograph for their favorite book by her.


No comments:

Post a Comment