Wednesday, February 22, 2017

BookOutlet Book Haul #1 | 6 Books for $20!


I placed an order on Book Outlet on Valentine's Day and I was pretty excited, I got 6 books for $20 and that's counting shipping. This isn't my first BookOutlet order but it's the first one I've decided to post and I'll probably start posting book hauls more often. I need to post a Watch My Library Grow update because I've added so many new books to my shelf.

     

I got Anna and the French Kiss and Isla and the Happily Ever After both by Stephanie Perkins. I've been wanting to read these books for quite some time, now I just have to get Lola and the Boy Next Door.


 I also got Very Bad Things by Susan McBride, I randomly found this book on Book Outlet and the synopsis drew me in so I wanted to pick it up.


This is another book that I stumbled upon on Book Outlet and the synopsis held my interest. It's called Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas.


 and the last books I got were Silence and Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick the last two books in the Hush Hush series, now I need to get the first two books.

All in all I'm happy with this order, a few of these books were "Scratch and Dent" copies so I was expecting a few flaws, the only flaws that really bothered me is Dangerous Girls has a huge fold on the back and Finale is cut on the cover and a few pages but for the prices I really can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment