Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February Goodwill Tiny Book Haul |Thrifting for Books

I've always been a thrifter, I love going to Goodwill for clothes, décor, and of course books. Lately I've been seeing some pretty good books at Goodwill and Sunday I picked up three books for my collection.


I got A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaleed Hosseini, That Summer by Sarah Dessen, and Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen. All three books are in great to like new condition so I couldn't pass them up.



Even better the purple tag was half off, so I got all three books for $1.49! Such a great deal.

I have to admit Goodwill is one of my favorite places to get books, most of the time they're super cheap and in pretty nice condition. I've never read A Thousand Splendid Suns but I did read the Kite Runner and liked it so I wanted to read this book. I'm also a huge Sarah Dessen fan so I couldn't pass up on these books to add to my ever growing collection. I actually think all my Sarah Dessen books have been purchased from Goodwill.

Do you thrift shop for books? If so what is your best book find?
So far my favorite find was a huge bundle of Jane Austen books.


No comments:

Post a Comment