Thursday, February 2, 2017

Library Sale Book Haul | First Time Going | Huge Haul


Today was a pretty great day, I woke up early and headed to the local library for their annual booksale.  This is the first time I've ever been so I was pretty excited but I didn't know what to expect. I assumed it would be old library books that they had too many of but boy was I wrong, there was very few library books, almost every book looked brand new. Hardcovers were $2 each and paperbacks were $1 each. I got quite a few books and I plan on going back. Saturday will be the last day of the booksale and its $3 for a bag of books.

I got 2 hardcover  Harry Potter books
, Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks which is hardcover, and Legend by Marie Lu which was the last hardcover book I got. For paperbacks I got Fever and Burn by Maya Banks, The Black Hand by Will Thomas, Lucky and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, House of Leave by Mark Z. Danielewski, Life of Pi by Yann Martel, Me Talk Pretty by David Sedaris, Matched by Ally Condie, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson, Love Walked In by Marissa De Los Santos, The Distance Between by Kacie West, The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters, and The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. A total of 18 books for $22.

I was pretty excited to find House of Leaves because I've been wanting it for quite awhile but since I've heard it's hard to read/follow I never purchased it. I was also excited to find The Cuckoo's Calling, Lovely Bones, and the Harry Potter books. I think this is a pretty good haul especially considering the prices for these books. Hopefully they will still have a good selection Saturday.


<3/Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment